Romantic Times Booklovers Convention

OK, I'm so excited I can't see straight!

I'm attending my very first Romantic Times Booklovers Convention next week and the excitement is too much - I can't even sleep at night I keep wanting to wake up and be another day closer!

Believe it or not, I'll be attending the Aspiring Authors workshops before the main conference - I've finally decided to make my dream a reality. Then, it will be all about meeting some romance authors! The list is amazing and I just hope I can control my urge to squeal with delight.

Next week, look for daily posts with all the great details, pics with your favorite authors and maybe even some photos of the Mr. Romance competitors!

You can get all the details about the conference here.

Check out this awesome video for some fun highlights from 2008!


RT Convention 2008 Wrap Up from Romantic Times BOOKreviews on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. I loved the trailer - ty for posting it.

    I am glad you all were able to go and had such a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's great that you're following your dream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog and I loved the video. Thanks
    Penney

    ReplyDelete