RT Booklovers Convention: Writer's Workshop




Morning Session Surprise: The group had a surprise visit from a Mr. Romance competitor. The ladies managed to control themselves, but couldn't help making him blush with a few catcalls!

Allison Chase and Nancy Cohen are speaking about plotting out your book. I can't believe I'm getting advice from Nancy Cohen! Her tips on organization and her plotting tools are fabulous and I can see how it will help me immensely.

Allison and Nancy gave away copies of their books. Three lovely future New York Times Bestsellers were the happy winners!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! In this pic is Jules Reynolds, historical romance, Marla Kidd, paranormal, and Kimber Rose, urban fantasy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Mr. Romance competition looked so fun, and what a nice set of competitors I've seen from all the pics from RT.

    ReplyDelete