RT Convention: Ahoy! Meet Jane & Maureen

Before the conference even started, the aspiring writers workshop group started a yahoo group to get to know each other before actually attending the event.
Two lovely ladies who took the workshop with Judi McCoy last year joined the chat to help prepare us. I was lucky enough to spend some time with them throughout the conference and they are fantastic!

Check out the ladies in full smile at the Saturday Book Fair in the photo above.
Maureen blogs as 2nd Chance at the Romance Writer's Revenge. It's a cool site and they are featuring a hilarious Q&A with none other than Angie Fox - who recieved a 4 heart review here at Cheeky Reads for The Dangerous Book for Demon Slayers. Check it out - you'll laugh your ass off!

I just want to say thank you to Jane and Maureen for all their great advice!

5 comments:

  1. It's great you got to meet them.

    I will have to checkout Maureen's blog - thanks :)!!

    Pam S

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best of luck to all of you inspiring writers out there. I totally admire anyone who has the guts to put pen to paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are Some great Writers!! WOW! Glad you got to meet them! I'm entering for the $25 GC

    hmahan_0529 @ yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to check out any Maureen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so many great writers I wish I could have gone too.
    Penney

    ReplyDelete