Romance Authors Rock! (And I'm really not a kiss-ass)


Okay, so some of you might be saying to yourself "She is too nice and just posts about the good books she reads", but honestly I'm having a major issue lately - EVERY book I'm picking up lately has been really good.

I don't know if this is because I've gotten better at judging a book by its cover (yeah I know that's hokey) or if the quality of work being published is just getting better and better. I used to have at least a few books here and there that I struggled to get through. (That's my weird habit, I HAVE to finish every book I start no better how bad - it's just my thing.)

So hang with me and believe that every review I write is my honest to goodness real reaction to a story and the writing. I created this blog as a place to share my love of romance books and that includes the good and the bad. Even with the books I loved, I usually try to add some critique if something about the characters or story seemed off.

Is it horrible of me to WANT to run across a bad book to balance out my blog posts? That's the way I've felt lately. But I've decided so what if all my reviews lately have been positive. I just hope my posts start a discussion and help other book lovers see what to add to their TBR pile!

Let me know - do you like a blog more if it has as many bad reviews as it does good, or do you just look for an honest blogger whose tastes run along the same lines as your own?

Happy Reading! Sabrina

0 comments:

Post a Comment