Book Blogger Appreciation Week: Blogs That Inspire Me


I'm so excited to participate in Book Blogger Appreciation Week this year because there are some truly fabulous bloggers out there sharing their experiences with reading books so I don't have to go out and spend money on a stinker of a read! What's more, many of these bloggers give freely of their time and do this service just for the fun and community of it. That's why I decided to start Cheeky Reads, to have a place to talk to other book lovers about the books that I read.

Today I wanted to mention a few of the book blogs that I love to visit and hope that you'll take the time to check them out!

My two biggies are the heavy hitters of the book blogging world. If you aren't reading Smart Bitches Trashy Books or Dear Author then you are seriously missing out! Each with a distinctive voice and a knowledge of the industry unmatched by other bloggers, they set the standard for book bloggers.

I'm a huge fan of author Heather Long's Book Blog about Fantasy & Romance called The Daily Dose. Every post is intriguing and easily pulls you in for discussion. If you're a Fantasy & Romance fan you should check it out.

Book Junkie is also a great book review site. I like that she tends to focus on small press books and her reviews are heartfelt and read like a friend talking to a friend - exactly what I try to do with my reviews.

I adore Royal Reviews! The ladies there know how to do great spotlight weeks and giveaways. Plus, their reviews are detailed and spot on.

There are so many other book blogs I want to rave about, but I could go on forever so I'll just say make sure you also check out Heather's Reading Romance and Leontine's Book Realm.

5 comments:

  1. I love all of those blogs you mentioned!! Great post:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love the Smart Bitches -- and happy I found you, too! :) Looking forward to checking out more of your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe! Thank you ;-))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I have so much fun with my blog. I love it that other people can have fun with it too.

    ReplyDelete