Audio Book Week: Audio Book Recommendations

Today Audio Book Week is focusing on what Audio Books we would most recommend to readers.

Head over to hostess Devourer of Books website to see her recommendations and check out the Mister Linky for a list from other bloggers to.

Here is my list of some of my favorite Audio Books:

Married by Morning by Lisa Kleypas - Narrated by Rosalyn Landor - Brilliance Audio (LOVE this narrator)

The Rachel Morgan Series by Kim Harrison - Narrated by Marguerite Gavin - Tantor Audio (Start with Book 1 - Dead Witch Walking)

The Janissary Tree: A Novel (Yashim the Eunuch) - Narrated by Stephen Hoye - Tantor Audio

The Malory Books by Johanna Lindsey - Narrated by Laural Merlington - Brilliance Audio (Start with Book 1 Love Only Once)

There are so many more, but I don't want to overload you! If you are trying Audio Books for the first time, please take all the blogger recommendations into consideration - especially check out the narrators we list. That should help you make a better first step into filling your free time with even more great books!

3 comments:

  1. I love the Rachel Morgan audiobooks too! The voices the narrator does for Rachel, Ivy, and Jenks are perfect. I'm only on the 4th or 5th book, but I'm slowly making my way through the series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for participating this week, Sabrina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorites is the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon narrated by Davina Porter. She's very talented and brings this story alive. The Scottish brogue is excellent.

    ReplyDelete