- Do you like Book Reading Challenges?
- Have you ever participated in one?
- If not, why not?
- If so, what was the best part of doing it?
- Would you be more interested in a year-long challenge, or smaller monthly or quarterly challenges?
Many of you have asked what exactly I mean by a reading challenge so I thought I should give you some examples of what I was thinking about. Duh. I should have thought of that from the beginning.
Here are some possible ideas for a reading challenge:
- New to You Romance Authors - Read x Books by Authors you've never read before
- Ebook Reading Challenge - Challenge yourself to trying out ebooks and new small epublishers
- Harlequin Challenge - Try out 1 book from every category line for 2011. This would not only challenge you to try various different sub-genres of romance, but for many it would be a challenge to give Harlequins a try.