Brenda Novak's Auction for Diabetes Research

May 1st saw the launch of the 5th Annual Brenda Novak Online Auction for Diabetes Research and I'm so happy to promote this event. The goal this year is to raise $300,000 and as of yesterday, the auction proceeds were up to 92,500 after just 5 days! GREAT JOB!

There are so many awesome items at the auction for every price range and new stuff is getting added every day!

On a personal note, I lost my mother a little over a year ago. She battled diabetes for over 20 years and it played a major role in her passing away. I ask that if you are touched my diabetes in your life, that you check out this awesome auction and bid!

The money raised this year will go to the Diabetes Research Institute at the University of Miami. By bidding you will not only win some exciting and unique items and/or opportunities, you'll be supporting a very worthy research-based organization. To find out more about the Diabetes Research Institute, visit their website at www.DiabetesResearch.org.

2 comments:

  1. I think it is a great thing Brenda is doing and fully suport it.

    I am sorry for your loss. Diabetes runs in my family on both my mother's and father's side. My grandmother died 15 yrs ago at the age of 62 a big part of her problem was diabetes as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. Gosh, it doesn't seem like your mom has been gone that long. I guess to you it seems even longer.

    If you get a chance e-mail me that author you were telling me about.

    Thanks.
    Denise Jo

    ReplyDelete