I Want It Wednesday: Win a Copy of Rogue by Cheryl Brooks

Today I'm giving away two copies of Rogue by Cheryl Brooks! Rouge is the third book in Cheryl's Car Star Chronicles and is a super steamy paranormal romance! Check out the description of the book:

He crawled toward me on his hands and knees like a tiger stalking his prey.

No woman has ever tamed him before...
Enslaved for years, Tychar belongs to the Queen of Darconia. His feline gene gives him remarkable sexual powers and every female on the planet is in love with him. Then, the Queen gives him to Kyra...

Does she even stand a chance?
Or will she be just another one of his conquests? Why would he choose the modest piano teacher? Yet the two are drawn to each other with a powerful, magnetic attraction unlike any he's felt before... Then the palace is attacked in a coup, and Tychar has to choose between freedom and love...

All you have to do to enter is leave a comment letting me know what you would like to see more of on this blog or if there is something I don't normally include that you'd like to see added! Feel free to give me any input so I can make this blog better for everyone!

I'll pick two random winners on Friday the 15th. Good Luck!

7 comments:

  1. I like to see polls, or books that people are reading, and of course giveaways :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh books people are reading is good....always nice to find a new author! Contests/giveaways are awesome :D
    Highlight new authors maybe?
    I am fairly new to your site, so I am still figuring it all out :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH and as for the book....should someone read the first two before reading the 3rd? or is it standalone enough to get by?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to see more suggestions from the TBR and giveaways

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sabrina. Thanks for letting me know about your blog and your contest! Your blog is really nice. I have only browsed a little so right now the only suggestion I would make would be a few more pictures to spice it up a bit... books your reading, planning to read, coming out, what your friends are reading--- hey that's a good idea, I think I might add it to my own blog!! lol--some smokin hot guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy hearing about the books, what inspired you to write. Maybe have some guest authors brought in. I think that does well. I enjoy that when I go to a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm new to the blog, have only checked it out a few times, but like the way you do your contests, and book highlights. Very cool....saving it to my fav's.

    ReplyDelete