Thank You

I wanted to say thank you for all the lovely messages you all sent.

After losing my mother a little over a year ago, I had been watching my father's health slowly decline but I wasn't really prepared for him to go yet. So I thank you for your thoughts as they have done so much to help me get through this past week.

I'm back home now and will begin some new posts soon. I'd read some great books before this that I haven't posted reviews of yet, so keep on the lookout.

Thank you again and big hugs!

Sabrina

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry about your dad!

    Glad to see you back around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just come across your blog and was sorry to read about your father passing away & so soon after your mum. My mum died 12 months ago from Melanoma at only 62 so I truly am feeling for you. Hugs Sheree

    ReplyDelete