New Release Tuesday!

As part of a new regular feature here at Cheeky Reads, I’m posting some of the new releases out today. Be sure to check your local bookstore for even more great new books since I can’t list them all here! Happy Reading!

Skin Game By Ava Gray  - I’ve heard nothing but awesomeness about this book so I can’t wait to go pick it up. Ava Gray is the alter-ego ofskin-game Ann Aguirre.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bunco Babes Gone Wild By Maria Geraci – Maria will be a with us here at Cheeky Reads tomorrow and giving away a copy of this book! Her first book, Bunco Babes Tell All was a 5 Heart Review!

maria_book_wild

Winter’s Desire – A Celtic Spice Anthology By Amanda McIntyre, Charlotte Featherstone & Kristi Astor

winterdesire

All Jacked Up by Lorelei James

1267

Blaze of Memory By Nalini Singh

Blaze%20of%20Memory

Burn For Me By Dee Tenorio

1268

What She Needs By Lacey Alexander

whatsheneeds

Wild Heart By Lori Brighton

BookCoverLoriBrighton1

1 comment:

  1. I just started following you. Come enter my giveaway for Tempest Rising by Nicole Peeler.

    http://ellzreadz.blogspot.com/2009/11/author-interview-and-giveaway-nicole.html

    ReplyDelete