BLOGMANIA WINNER! Drumroll please...

Thank you to everyone who stopped by Cheeky Reads during Blogmania! If your a book lover that you'll stop back by and visit again!

With Blogmaina now over I wanted to say I had a great time visiting all the blogs and finding new ones that I'll be checking out on a regular basis. I'm also super excited about all the great comments I recieved in response to my favorite author question. So much so, that I've decided to take some time this weekend and compile a list of every author that was mentioned. I mean what better recommendation list than a list of all-time favorites! I'll post the list here and I'm planning to feature many of those authors in the coming months.

Now, for the news everybody really wants to hear. :) I wrote up all the eligible entries this morning, placed them in a bag and pulled one out.

The randomly selected winner is...

Amy! Here is a screen shot of the winning comment (with email removed) so we can be sure which Amy it is. :)


Congratulations Amy and thank you for entering. Please email your mailing address to me at cheekyreads  @ gmail.com (no spaces) and I'll ship out your items. The books and audio books will ship from me, and the chocolate I will be ordering from online so it will ship seperately.

I wish everyone else luck on all the other great giveaways!

Happy Reading
Cheeky Girl Sabrina

0 comments:

Post a Comment