Best Romance Books of 2011 - RITA Winners

So if you're like me, there's not enough time in your schedule to read every single book you'd like to. It's also impossible to keep up with new to new to me authors while also getting my "Oh my god I love her" author's books in. That normally means that for some books that earned so many reader's love, I'm behind on getting them worked into my reading schedule. 


For those of you looking for a great read, the following book officially won the RITA award for best romance books published in 2011. I hope you find a few you haven't read and can enjoy! 


Do you agree with the winners below? Which one didn't you read the 1st time around and can't wait to read now? 


Winner for Paranormal Romance: 
Dragon Bound by Thea Harrison 

Winner for Romance Novella: 
I Love The Earl by Caroline Linden 













Winner for Best Novel With Strong Romantic Elements:
How to Bake a Perfect Life by Barbara O'Neal




Winner for Best First Book: 
First Grave on The Right by Darynda Jones 


Winner for Best Historical Romance 
The Black Hawk by Joanna Bourne 
Winner for Inspirational Romance: 
The Measure of Katie Calloway by Serena Miller 
Winner for Contemporary Series Romance Suspense/Adventure: 
Solider's Last Stand by Cindy Dees
Contemporary Single Title Romance: 
Boomerang Bride by Fiona Lowe


Winner for Regency Historical Romance 
A Night to Surrender by Tessa Dare

Winner for Young Adult Romance: 
Enclave by Ann Aguirre 






Winner for Contemporary Series Romance: 
Doukakis' Apprentice by Sarah Morgan 





Winner for Romantic Suspense: 
New York to Dallas by J.D. Robb






0 comments:

Post a Comment