Guilt Free Shopping: Currently Free Contemporary eBooks

I LOVE a good freebie and with eBooks, it means the ability to try out new to me authors or first in series books without depleting my monthly book fund. Here's a round up of five free contemporary romances that caught my eye on Amazon. Happy guilt-free shopping! 





Blurb: Rose Martin, proprietor of San Francisco’s premiere wedding venue the Rose Chalet, is trying to convince herself that the man she’s marrying in a week is the right one for her. But with only seven days left until he loses her forever to another man, RJ Knight, the landscaper and handyman at the chalet, can’t step aside any longer. He might not be a wealthy member of San Francisco high society like her fiancĂ©, but RJ is desperately in love with Rose…and he’s pretty darn sure that she’s in love with him, too. Now, with help from the rest of the Rose Chalet staff, he just needs to prove it.




Blurb: It’s a fine line between feuding and flirting...

Ever since Megan Miller arrived in stunning Lost Harbor, Alaska, she’s been at odds with boat captain Lucas Holt. They’re opposites in every way. She’s a city girl, he’s from an Alaska homestead. She runs nature tours, he’s all about big-money charters. He’s also arrogant, annoying and oh yeah, wildly attractive. Lost Harbor would be the perfect escape from the tragedy that sent her running--except for her feud with the hottie captain.


Lucas Holt came home for one thing—settle his father’s affairs then hightail it back to Colorado. So why is he still here? Is it because there’s something fishy about his father’s death? Is it the endearingly eccentric locals and enchanting scenery? Or could it be Lost Harbor’s newest resident, a sassy scientist who’s as sexy as she is stubborn? Arguing with Megan is the best foreplay he’s had in years.


Until one of Lost Harbor’s dangerous storms tosses everything up in the air, and a feud turns to a passionate affair--with stakes higher than Megan ever imagined.






Blurb: Telling my wannabe rock star ex that I’m his new PR person is easy. What's hard - besides his abs? The fact that he's way hotter than he was 12 years ago.

Not that I'm noticing. Nope. I'm 150,000% over him.

As far as I’m concerned, my relationship with Alastair Wells is strictly professional. Despite that brooding regret he has when he looks at me. And that smile that tells me he has ideas of his own and they definitely include me. But not in any kind of professional sense.

Did I mention I’m 150,000% over this guy?

Maybe make that 149,000%...






Game, Set, Match: Sports Romance (Love Match Book 1) by Nana Malone 


Blurb: I am a cautionary tale...The tennis golden boy who trusted the wrong person and lost the woman I loved.

And now my image and my body have taking a beating. On the court, I'm down forty-love. But I'm wiser now. I won't make the same mistake again. All I have to do is convince the woman I loved and left behind to trust me again.

My career and my heart depend on it.

Easier said than done. Good thing I'm up for the challenge. Game on.




Brooklynaire: A Billionaire Romance by Sarina Bowen


Blurb: You’d think a billion dollars, a professional hockey team and a six-bedroom mansion on the Promenade would satisfy a guy. You’d be wrong.

For seven years Rebecca has brightened my office with her wit and her smile. She manages both my hockey team and my sanity. I don’t know when I started waking in the night, craving her. All I know is that one whiff of her perfume ruins my concentration. And her laugh makes me hard.

When Rebecca gets hurt, I step in to help. It’s what friends do. But what friends don’t do is rip off each others’ clothes for a single, wild night together.

Now she’s avoiding me. She says we’re too different, and it can never happen again. So why can’t we keep our hands off each other?

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, did I miss a freebie on Brooklynaire? I still need to read book 2 in that series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any in this series yet so I couldn't pass up giving it a try for free! Might have to go back and buy the other books

    ReplyDelete