HUGE New Release Tuesday!

Below, in no particular order, are just some of the books releasing today - there are tons more I haven't listed! I've not read all of these books, but there are a few you'll see with reviews in the next week or so.

Check out your local bookstore to see what other new releases you might enjoy! If you’re ordering online, consider clicking on the cover links to help support postage for giveaways here on Cheeky Reads. Happy Reading!

 Hot On Her Heels By Susan Malleryhot on her heels  

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm out visiting some of the book blogs that I follow....There are a LOT of books on that list that look interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your blog I'm enjoying it and look forward to visiting more now that I found ya!

    Great list of new books and some I need to put in my TBR Pile!

    Please come on over to my place for a surprise! :) I hope you have a great one!HUGS

    ReplyDelete