New Blog Award!

The amazing Janga over at Just Janga honored me with a Neno Award! Thank you so much Janga! Please head over to her blog and show her some love!

Neno’s Award—-Rules and Regulations

1. A dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.

2. Purpose: To seek the reasons why we all love blogging.

3. Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.

4. Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.

5. Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.

6. Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.

7. Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.

Why I love blogging:

Cheeky Reads is my conversation with book buddies put into print. I love blogging because it gives me a way to start conversations about books I've read with fellow book addicts! I love hearing what other people have thought of the books I've read and hope that more of my readers will join in and share their thoughts on my reviews. Cheeky Reads is here as a forum to discuss books, and I'm just helping to faclitate the conversation by blogging!

I love how I've had conversations with others across the globe and how it shows that a good (or bad) book transcends geographic location. It's amazing to have a community online of such a diverse group of readers!

For passing on this award, I'd like to tag bloggers who I feel contribute so much to the book community online. Heather at Heather's Reading Romance , Mandi at SmexyBooks & Heather at The Daily Dose - TAG! You're it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment