Reader Challenge: Review So Into You For Cheeky Reads

Hi there ladies!

Today i'm issuing the first ever Cheeky Reads Reader Challenge.

Yesterday, I posted my review of So Into You by Sandra Hill and mentioned how much I really, really wanted the book to work since I loved the hero and heroine so much. Check out my review below if you missed it!

I couldn't stop thinking about that review all day and an idea sprang to mind - how about I challenge one reader to review the book and see if I missed the mark. I mean maybe I was in a bad mood and had a harder time concentrating on the Tante Lulu dialogue than I usually would? Or maybe, my issues with all the side characters won't be a problem for others?

The thing is, I loved Angel and Grace and think they need a second chance. So, I'm issuing the first ever reader challenge - I will personally ship you my copy of So Into You for you to read and write a review to be posted here at Cheeky Reads. The book will be yours to keep, and who knows I might thrown in an extra book or two as thanks! :)

Are you up for the Cheeky Reads Reader Challenge? Want to help me see if Angel and Grace really were in the right story after all (read my review and you'll understand this better)? Leave a comment below saying you're willing to take the challenge and that you can commit to reading the book and writing a review within two weeks of receiving the book.

Do you accept the challenge?

7 comments:

  1. I accept the challenge! I think this is a great idea! I am a reviewer too -- though not on anything like the scale you are, and I hate not loving a book :) I have actually had to decline two in my brief career -- I wrote up the reasons why, but was glad they weren't posted.

    So yes, I want to do it, have had my eye on this book, and can commit to doing it w/in two weeks!

    Thanks!
    ~bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not entering the challenge as I don't have the book and I live outside the US and don't want to saddle you with the mailing costs but really like your idea! If you ever do a challenge with a book I have on my TBR I would love take take you up on that.

    Hugs,
    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so up for the challenge!!! Please count me in!!!What a great idea!

    Brande ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been wanting to read this book, and I think this is a great idea for a challenge...to see what other readers think and compare the two reviews. Would love to be considered :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to be considered for the challenge. I can read the book and give my review within 2 weeks. susan L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Count me in! I love this idea!

    ReplyDelete