Let’s Do the Hop! The Book Blogger Hop :)

cfb meme button The lovely Crazy For Books is hosting the Book Blogger hop again this Friday and I highly recommend you check out the site to find tons of great new blogs!

If you’re finding Cheeky Reads from the hop, Welcome! I read and write about Romance Book including all sub genres like UF, Paranormal, Mystery, etc. I also do audio book reviews.

Check out the current giveaway I have today with author Marie-Claude Bourque for a signed copy of Ancient Whispers – her hot new paranormal romance!

Happy Reading!

Cheeky Girl Sabrina

7 comments:

  1. Following you from blog hop!

    I am giving away a copy of The Devil's Diaries over at Tiffany's Bookshelf. So far only 1 person entered. Please stop over and become a follower and leave a comment to enter, that is all there is too it, so simple!

    http://tiffanysbookshelf.blogspot.com/2010/06/devils-diaries-review-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's do the Hop!

    My Hop is here.

    I hope you are having a fun filled Friday. :)

    xx,
    E.J.
    From the Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love reading romance too! found you through the blog hop. wishing you a wonderful weekend filled with good reads :)

    michelle
    http://bookandmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Friday! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, here from the hop. I comment on the paranormal, supes, vamps, and magical things in everyday life.
    steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
    www.fangswandsandfairydust.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just hopping by!!! Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!!!

    Happy Reading

    ReplyDelete