Covers That Make You Go WOW!

I ran across this cover on Shelf Awareness the other day and it instantly struck me and I found myself staring at it:

















Let's also not forget this cover that set twitter on fire when it released:




















I think Jaci Burton will have a hit with the next cover too:



















Now Cheeky Readers, I want to hear what covers made you stop and pay attention. Let me know the best covers you've run across lately, or your favorite covers of all time. I'll search them up and add them to this post so we can all behold the beauty that is an awesome book cover.

Happy Reading!
Cheeky Girl Sabrina

5 comments:

  1. Kelli Stanley's City of Secrets is gorgeous.
    http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51WGVQLQznL._SS500_.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have "The Perfect Play", and I have to admit I bought it because of the cover. LOL Now it looks like I'll need to get "Changing the Game" since I'm a huge baseball fan. Thanks for sharing these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Off to Goodreads to add some titles to my TBR list!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly, most striking cover I ever saw was on a George Chesbro book. A mystery series featuring Mongo the Magnificent. I went looking for it but can't find it. Had a wonderful image of a hotel room, filled with water and a man suspended in the water...head just above the waterline.

    An Affair of Sorcerers? I just can't pull up the title. Language of Cannibals? Dang it. Suffice to say, my husband pointed it out to me, I took a chance, bought it and have since read every book the man wrote.

    ReplyDelete