Cheeky Reads Reader Challenge: Reader Bella – Do You Accept This Challenge?

Last week I threw out the first ever Cheeky Reads Reader Challenge. I asked for a volunteer to read and review So Into You by Sandra Hill for a 2nd Chance Review.

You see, I LOVED the hero/heroine, but was really distracted by the Cajun dialogue, the HUGE cast of side characters that didn’t add anything to the story and that I wanted to see the h/h have more time with each other to grow.

Well, all you awesome Cheeky Readers responded, and I’ve selected our very first Reader Challenge Reviewer – Cheeky Girl Bella!

Bella will receive a copy of So Into You directly from me and will have two week to read and write a review for us. Bella will get to keep the copy of the book, but I ask for total honestly, even if she thinks my review was total crap and loved the whole book! That’s why I think 2nd Chance Reviews matter – every reader has their own opinion and it’s a book I was torn over the review and rating I gave it.

So, Bella please email me at cheekyreads @ gmail.com (without the spaces) so I can get your mailing address.

Congrats Bella and we look forward to your review!

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea and I am so so happy to be your debut 2nd-chancer!

    Ooh, and Cheeky Girl Bella -- I love it!!!

    Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete